__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Latest

At last, I have joined the rest of society and started a blog. I know, everyone is wondering why I waited so long. Why have I held out on the world? Perhaps the biggest reason is that I don't have a job anymore. So naturally, I have more time on my hands. Moreover, if I don't find a way to sell something that I've written, I might actually have to get a job using the Economics degree I'm working on. Thus, and I apologize in advance, this blog will primarily full of relentless plugs, and a distasteful level of self-promotion.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I'll bet thats how it went.
First you thought you'd rebel against blogs, assuming it was just a fad, so that when they were over and done with you could rub it in everyones face that you wern't a slave to the whims of technology. You then realized that this is going to become a way of life, so you opted to ease into it as gracefully as you could, like an old man sinking into a hot bath.
welcome to the future, mister percy!